WELCOME TO MY LIFE :D
Every part of us tells a story,
of how we got through life.
We are an open book busting at the seams,
about every love, friendship, battle and strife.
Every face shows our laughter and frowns,
or wrinkles as they are named.
Each line a path of engraved emotion,
for every smile, hurt and shame.
Every scar is embroidered on our skin,
showing the different knocks we took.
Every wound that has healed and stitched,
are all placed within our book.
So as each and every day passes,
and our book takes shape and extends.
We build up the chapters and the story,
until the last page,
The End.
Friday, March 25, 2005
So tired now!!! Went for my training at Suntec den i realized tat all the staffs there are non-chinese. I'm the only chinese!!! I see le also sainz..... don't think can stay there for long la. i also dun know how to put it juz have this kind of bad feelings loh. I left some materials in the store. Shit!!! Can u see how forgetful i'm??? After training, i met up wif miran for a dinner. Long time didn't go out wif her. We tok abt lots of stuffs coz many days chat le so need to fill each other up. We also tok abt the gd old days during secondary school. I must really say tat tat was the time when we learn many many stuffs n gave us many opportunties to do sumthings. I miss those days!!! After dinner, we walked over to Singapore River and sat down to continue our chat. While we were chatting, there was this weird guy who kept walking in front of us and stared at us. There was a few times, he even came next to us. After coming to my side, he went over to miran's side. The both of us felt so uncomfortable n unsafe so we decided to leave tat place n went over to other place and chat. Dun know wat tat guy trying to do... He think we wat?? OMG!!! We tok till ard 10 den left the place. So tired now.. falling asleep soon......I'm really really blur nowadays n i feel tat i'm abit emotionally unstable. Whenever i see any funeral or anything related to death, it will somehow trigger my tears. Haiz!!! i still can't accept death. I really got no idea wat i should i do.. Can sumone pls tell mi?? I'm afraid tat i might get depression... Aiyo!!!
+ [ Nite Rainbows ] After every heavy rainstorm, there is a rainbow + 11:50 PM