WELCOME TO MY LIFE :D
Every part of us tells a story,
of how we got through life.
We are an open book busting at the seams,
about every love, friendship, battle and strife.
Every face shows our laughter and frowns,
or wrinkles as they are named.
Each line a path of engraved emotion,
for every smile, hurt and shame.
Every scar is embroidered on our skin,
showing the different knocks we took.
Every wound that has healed and stitched,
are all placed within our book.
So as each and every day passes,
and our book takes shape and extends.
We build up the chapters and the story,
until the last page,
The End.
Sunday, February 27, 2005

i received a box of chocolates from .... haha... anyway thanz for ya concern. I know tat pple ard me are quite worried abt mi but pple i'm really fine. Pls give mi a bit more time. I'll be back to normal soon.
I'm still abit blur blur today. Don't want why i still can't get over it. They told me tat she has gone home... back to where she is suppose to be. It is cruel of u to take her away frm mi. I still have so many things which i have yet to tell her. Things which i promised to do for her have yet to accomplished too.. Where are u now?? Can u hear mi??
Do u think i still have the mood to celebrate my bday this yr without u ard?? i believe tat the box of chocolates is also frm u. Coz u are the only one who knows tat this is sumthing which will cheer mi up.
I'm so depresseed abt ur leaving but there is nutting i can do. Nutting i do can make u come back to me now. Things will never be the same...
I miss u so much.......
+ [ Nite Rainbows ] After every heavy rainstorm, there is a rainbow + 1:12 PM