WELCOME TO MY LIFE :D
Every part of us tells a story,
of how we got through life.
We are an open book busting at the seams,
about every love, friendship, battle and strife.
Every face shows our laughter and frowns,
or wrinkles as they are named.
Each line a path of engraved emotion,
for every smile, hurt and shame.
Every scar is embroidered on our skin,
showing the different knocks we took.
Every wound that has healed and stitched,
are all placed within our book.
So as each and every day passes,
and our book takes shape and extends.
We build up the chapters and the story,
until the last page,
The End.
Saturday, January 29, 2005
I cried.... coz i can't hold back my tears anymore. I hate it!!! I really really hate to accept the fact. Why god??? Can u tell mi why???? I don't believe tat my auntie only has 1 week left. 1 week??? Can u believe it, week 1?? Can someone pls tell mi tat everything is juz a dream?? I feel so helpless. I hate myself for not able to do anything now. I hate it when things are not within my control. Really really hate it!!!
I will start to think of her whenever i'm alone. I can't stop thinking of her. Her voice, her motherly look, her kindness, her everything..... She fills up all my mind, i can't concentrate on anything now. Juz now i was so troubled n sad that i missed the green man n 2 bus.
Mummy n bro are visiting her at SGH later, but i don't think i'm going. We have not told her tat she has only 1 week left. How??? How can we bear to tell her tat??? Can she accept it??? I don't wanna visit her coz i know i will break down when i see her. I don't want anyone in the family to be worry abt mi anymore and most importantly i don't want her to feel sad. I know tat everyone is sad. I miss her badly now.... But i can't bear to see her in tat state.
Now, i'm afraid to hear the phone rings. My heart will beat so fast whenever it rings. I'm too afraid tat the someone on the other end will tell mi any bad news abt my auntie.
God, can u pls don't take her away frm mi?? I beg u...........
~~ I love u. And i'll always do ~~
+ [ Nite Rainbows ] After every heavy rainstorm, there is a rainbow + 5:29 PM